If you are looking preparing healthy foods easily at home, you should consider spending your money to purchase an air fryer. With an air fryer, you will be able to prepare healthy meals and snacks easily in the comfort of your home. From this article, we will share some of easy healthy and delicious recipes that you can try at home with the help of your air fryer.
What exactly is an air fryer?
Before taking a look at the air fryer recipes, let’s take a quick look at what an air fryer is. An air fryer uses heated air, creating a convection effect to thoroughly cook your food through your food. This convection effect has the ability to cook food and give you the same results as frying your food in oil, without the use of oil. Hence, it is possible for you to prepare numerous recipes with your air fryers, such as french fries and chicken tenders.
Top 5 Healthy and Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Keto Salmon and Broccoli
If you love fish, you can try this recipe with any meaty fish fillets such as salmon and dory. For the broccoli, you will need 1 cup of broccoli, 2 teaspoons of your preferred spices (recommend garlic salt, pepper, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese). For the salmon, you will need roughly 150g of salmon and your preferred spices (we recommend salt & black pepper). Before cooking, we recommend that you place a layer of aluminum foil to make cleaning easier.
Combine your broccoli and preferred spices together and toss to evenly coat the broccoli.
Rub salt and pepper on all sides of the salmon fillets.
Place the salmon and broccoli into the air fryer basket that has been lined with aluminium foil. Cook at 400F or 200C for 15-20 minutes or until desired internal temperature. We recommend to toss the broccoli and flip the fillet half way through the cooking time.
This is one of the healthiest and delicious keto recipes available out there to try. Salmon is a superfood that can deliver Omega-3 to your body, which can contribute a lot towards heart health. On the other hand, you can use broccoli to get numerous nutrients, including vitamins and minerals needed for the proper functioning of your body.
Easy 20 minutes Chicken Parmesan
If you are looking for a delicious recipe to prepare on the air fryer with chicken, you may take a look at chicken parmesan. This is a recipe that you can prepare within a short period of time. You won’t even take more than 20 minutes for you to prepare this recipe. For this Chicken Parmesan, you will need 3 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese, ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 egg, ½ cup of bread crumbs, preferred spice (we recommend garlic powder, salt & freshly cracked black pepper), marinara sauce and 150-200g of chicken breast. Before cooking, we recommend that you place a layer of aluminum foil to make cleaning easier.
- On a plastic wrap, butterfly your chicken breast. Lay another plastic wrap on top the chicken breast and pound the breast out.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast
- For the breading, mix the bread crumbs with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread the bread crumbs evenly on a plate or baking sheet.
- Dip the chicken breast in egg and coat the chicken breast with the bread crumb.
- Place the chicken breast in the air fryer that has been lined with aluminium foil
- Cook at 400F or 200C for 10 minutes, flip the chicken and top the chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted
You will need to make sure that your air fryer is heated to a temperature of 360F before you proceed. With the Airbot Air fryer, you will not need to preheat as it rapidly heats up in 1 minute. This air fryer chicken parmesan is simple to make and worth every minute! If you love a crispy coating, look no further. This is the best chicken parmesan you will ever make. Try it now with the Airbot Air Fryer AF100 or AF550.
Cheesy Vegan Potato Wedges
It is even possible for you to prepare a variety of vegan dishes with the help of your air fryer. For this vegan cheesy potato wedges recipe, you will need potatoes, pepper, salt, and preferred spices (recommend nutritional yeast, paprika, turmeric, cashews, and lemon juice in ab lender and create a cheese mixture). Before cooking, we recommend that you place a layer of aluminum foil to make cleaning easier.
- Cut the potato into wedges
- Combine and toss pepper and salt.
- Cook at 400F or 200C for 10 minutes. Toss the wedges and Cook for additional 5 minutes
- Toss your wedges in your preferred spices
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Corn is another healthy food available for you to consume. When sweet corn is in season, we love eating air fryer corn on the cob. Cooking corn in the air fryer is easy, quick and oh so delicious! Before cooking, we recommend that you place a layer of aluminum foil to make cleaning easier. You will need to prepare cobs of corn and rub oil over them. Do not use butter at this step as it might burn. Then you will need to place corn within the air fryer and cook at 250F or 120C for 12-15 minutes. You will need to flip the corn halfway. After preparing them in the air fryer, you can take them out and serve them with your preferred spices such as pepper and salt.
Sometimes you might not be able to place a whole within the air fryer basket. This is where you should think about breaking them in half before you cook. This is not a problem with the Airbot Air Fryer AF550 as the air fryer basket is big enough to fit one whole chicken!
- If air fryer basket is not big enough, cut or break the corn cob in half
- Rub a tiny bit of oil on the corn
- Place the corn in the air fryer that is lined with foil and cook at 250F or 120C for 12-15 minutes
- Flip the Corn half way through the cooking time
- Toss the corn with a mixture of your preferred spices.
Air fried chicken thighs
If you are looking for a simple recipe to prepare chicken at home with the air fryer, you may want to take a look at air fried chicken thighs. Anyone can make these delicious and juicy chicken thighs with this easy recipe. For this chicken thigh recipe, you will need garlic power, chili flakes or power, pepper, salt and cayenne power, and chicken thighs. Before cooking, we recommend that you place a layer of aluminum foil to make cleaning easier.
- Pat dry your chicken thighs
- Mix the spices together and rub the spice mixture on your chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken thighs inside the air fryer basket and cook it at 400F or 200C for about 12 to 16 minutes or until desired internal temperature.
We recommend letting the chicken to cool down slightly and chop it into smaller pieces. You can serve chicken along with a salad and lime wedges or serve the air fried chicken thighs in tortillas along with your favorite taco toppings.
As you can see, these are some of the delicious healthy and easy recipes that you can try at home with your air fryer. Try these with your air fryer! This will help you to stick to a healthy lifestyle with the easy recipes that is guaranteed to give you delicious foods every time!